Monday, August 30, 2010

Our Wedding Invites!

Our reply cards are starting to roll in and so I'm finally giving you a peek at what they look like.

I purchased the invitation suite (Martha Stewart, Heirloom Ornament) at TJ Maxx for $7.99 for a pack of 48. I hand stamped them with a bird icon and also enclosed a custom made map by Genevieve Walker. I promise to post a blog dedicated to Genevieve later this week -- she was fabulous to work with and incorporated some of the elements from our "musically romantic" Save-the-Date!

The Invitation Suite


4 love notes:

hifiweddings said...

GORGEOUS!!! :)

Karen said...

so lovely! and unique!

Heather said...

Stunning! That map is to die for!

Genevieve said...

Looks great! I used those same invites for my rehearsal dinner! I didn't decorate them as nicely though :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails