Friday, April 2, 2010

Etsy Find: Romantic Garden Inspired Necklaces

The Perfect Palette recently featured a cowboy themed inspiration board and a necklace featuring a large flower caught my eye.

I ended up buying this one, but how cute are the other designs? And good news, they're extremely affordable (average price $29-32).

Here's the Mod Owl Necklace ($29.95) I just bought:

The necklace featured on Perfect Palette (Waverly, $32):

I adore this one (Teal Crystalia Gardens, $29.95):


2 love notes:

Anonymous said...

I do love these! I actually got one of my wedding day necklaces from RachelleD... I found her through "shop local" a couple years ago and fell in love!

Vera D. said...

Sweet! I'm going to have to check out Shop Local...Which one did you get?

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails