Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wedding Recap: The Dress!

My Casablanca wedding dress on model

My dress was an ivory silk Casablanca a-line with box pleats from 2005. I was previously engaged and had already paid it off (approximately $799) so I commissioned some alterations to change things up for our October 2010 wedding. For example, my seamstress, the fabulous, Anne Ventresco, added a sweetheart neckline, added multiple bustle points and hemmed it so that I could easily swish around as I danced.
 
Photo by Davina plus Daniel (c) 2010
Photo by Davina plus Daniel (c) 2010

3 love notes:

Genevieve said...

Your dress is gorgeous! That shade of ivory is so pretty and romantic.

Adrienne said...

What a gorgeous dress!! You made a stunning bride!

Vera D. said...

Aww, thanks, ladies!! :) I plan to make it a cocktail dress. Should I have it dyed?

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails