Monday, May 16, 2011

Minted's $1K Program Challenge: Two Hearts Become One

Minted.com is hosting a DIY contest to celebrate their newest product line: programs! [Wish I had these when we were getting married -- it would've made everything easier.]

I received three programs in the mail to play with and my favorite is featured below. I used felt heart buttons leftover from Valentine's Day card-crafting and an elastic gold band. Then I punched mini holes to connect the insert to the program cover provided and voila -- two hearts become one. I slipped some salvaged lace around the whole program to keep it closed (optional).

The red hearts add a sweet touch and a burst of color. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will be a winner!

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails