Friday, August 28, 2009

4 Must-Haves for the Circus Themed Wedding


Ever since I saw Josh Goleman's photos of Adam and Halli's wedding in Georgia, I've been smitten with the circus theme. My fiance and I are incorporating a circus spirit in our cocktail hour (with carnival games, a kissing booth (featuring his jovial dad), and mini-corndogs with a gourmet mustard bar. If you're DIY lite (as one of my fellow Wedzilla bloggers calls it) like me, you can find some great items online to bring the circus to life for your wedding. Here's some of my favorite finds:

{Petitsmetier | Custom Pinwheels - $35 for set of 10}
If you'd rather make them, click here for the how-to.


{Homemade Circus |2 Lovebirds under Red Diamond Tent - $75}

{Royalsteamline | Coney Island 1896 Vintage Wedding Invitation - $4}


{Bunting Boutique | Bunting Flags - $4.50 US}

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails