Thursday, October 29, 2009

Martha Has Arrived...at last!


I've been on HouseParty.com for a couple years now and they are pretty selective on who gets to host their sponsored parties.

You can imagine my excitement when I learned I was among 1,000 women across the nation selected to host a Martha Stewart House Party.

I just received via UPS, 8 lbs worth of Martha's good things, including 3 bottles of beautiful glitter in tourmaline, peridot and florentine, paper punches as seen on Martha Stewart Crafts, embellishments and bundles of paper and boxes for cards and gifts. To top it off, I have 100 pages of brochures with 2 coupons for 50% off of Martha Stewart Craft products until the end of the year. All this for free in exchange for hosting a party with my crafty girl friends. Wowza!

Our projects, as directed, by Martha, are to revamp an old ornament, create a greeting card and decorate a gift box. I can't wait! This will be a good primer for how to create some of the handmade elements we plan for our wedding, especially in refreshing old things into "good things" once again.





0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails