Thursday, March 10, 2011

Recent features

I'm pretty excited about my event planning business, Va de Vie Events, getting featured on a couple of posts this week.

The first is The Knot's Green Wedding Blog -- thanks to Pilar Zuniga, resident expert green wedding blogger at The Knot as well as a local colleague of mine (owner of Gorgeous and Green Floral Design and Boutique). I've enjoyed working with her as well as shopping at her retail shop, which is chock full of vintage goodies, like mid-century vases and 1940s jewelry. Pilar interviewed me about Va de Vie Events and my tips for couples trying to stay green while planning their wedding. You can read the full post here.
Read the full post here >>

The second is a sneak peek of a photo shoot that I'm excited to be a part of with mastermind, Anna Wu (Photography) and partner-in-crime, Ellen Kim (Gingerleaf Floral). You can take a look at our work behind-the-scenes in pulling together the design concept here. We'll be shooting on location with a former bride client of mine, Michelle, this Sunday in San Francisco. I can't wait to share with you in the coming weeks!

Read the full post here >>

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails