Thursday, June 2, 2011

My $45 Wedding Band

Because my 14k rose gold and amethyst engagement ring is so fabulous by itself and quite large, we almost didn't get a wedding band for me. But when I stumbled across Kate Szabone's shop on Etsy, I gave it a second thought especially because she offered a 14k hammered rose gold band that was thin enough not to distract from my engagement ring. Plus, the price was right -- only $45 plus shipping. While the price of gold has increased a little bit since October 2010, the ring remains very affordable at $48. Szabone offers other styles of affordable but stylish rings featuring semi-precious gems as seen below.

Above: This is the ring I got to use as my wedding band! Photo by Kate Szabone - Etsy.com
For the nature-lovin' gal, here's a 14k gold twig ring! I liked how they're stacked.
Photo by Kate Szabone - Etsy.com

And here's a pair of his and hers 24k gold bands with diamonds for $995 -- Kate uses the 100-year-old hammer passed down from her grandfather to finish it as if were "found at sea."
Photo by Kate Szabone - Etsy.com

2 love notes:

Marty J. Christopher said...

I love those twig rings! Soooo pretty!

Meg said...

I love it! I also think the "found at sea" rings are gorgeous as well.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails