Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pingg for cool, free online invites

Recently, I've become a fan of pingg.com. It's a free online invitation and e-card service and I'm loving the modern and indie designs. Plus, you can also send the online invitation via snail mail if you like (for $1.50 each in a clear, glassine envelope). 

Their invitations and e-cards look so refreshingly cool because Pinggs asks artists, photographers, illustrators and stationery designers to submit their work so that we can choose unique designs. Now we can save a LOT of money on invitations. Yippee!

Here's an e-card I recently sent to my bridal party:


I am digging the indie vintage feel of this one by Jenean Morrison:


This is a cute one for an engagement announcement:

I really want this one for my bridal shower invitation:


Here's one that would also be fun for a girl's night out:

 ["Bows and Knickers" by Claire Cimbora]

1 love notes:

Heather said...

I love them, too! It's a great service!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails