Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Friday: A Vintage Wedding

I apologize for laying low this week. I've been busy meeting with lots of clients getting married within the next few weeks and wrapping up the final details. I'm so excited for the parties to come and sharing the details with you.

Here's a sneak peek of a wedding I recently coordinated in the "other" wine country: Livermore! The pro pictures will be coming from Belathee Photography of New York City. For now, here's the photos I snapped with my new Droid-enabled Samsung Moment!

Flowers: Chestnut & Vine, Berkeley CA
Lanterns: Amos Productions, Livermore CA
Venue: Martinelli Event Center, Livermore CA
Photobooth: Green Cheeze, Pleasanton CA
DJ: Robin White, 3-16 Entertainment, San Jose CA
Cake: Gerhard Michler, San Francisco CA
Makeup: Sherrie Long, San Francisco CA
Coordination: Va de Vie Events, Oakland CA

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails