Thursday, July 15, 2010

Paper Crafting Progress

Paper Source is having a 50% off sale on a bunch of their seasonal paper and I picked up scallop edge 5x7 flat cards and slightly smaller gray cards that I can print our program/menu on.

I got to work on our placecards, which is funny because I haven't even sent out our invites yet. I used:

- Martha Stewart boning tool (I saved money by buying small flat cards and folding them myself versus buying "placecards")
- Martha Stewart long-edge punch tool
- Paper Source "You are seated at" stamp
- Paper Source scroll stamp
- Ink pad in the color "Harbor" aka teal
- Paper Source flat cards

Here's how they turned out! I really like them and the teal looks great against the gray. I plan to write each individual/couple/family's name on the outside. Haven't decided yet how to display the cards.

2 love notes:

nicole said...

Sooooo pretty!

Vera D. said...

Thanks, Nicole! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails