Thursday, May 7, 2009

Inspiration #7: Soiree + DIY Vases with Glass Milk Bottles

I won an exclusive invite to Ruby Press’s Bridal Soiree this evening at Sarlo in Potrero Hill this evening. I’m very excited. Ruby Press is based in Berkeley (yay, East Bay) and the sponsors include Baytenders, Crown & Crumpet, Diptyque (fab fragrances), Indulge Caterers, IOMOI, Joel Flory Photography, Nouvelle Vogue Bridal Salon, Rosenow Floral, Synchronicity String, Vicente Agor and Viv&Ingrid. I’ll take photos of what I see at the event.

In the meantime, I’ve found out that a Canvas Underground/Ghetto Gourmet volunteer I’ve worked with (and have a former colleague in common with), Jillian Clark, is behind the gorgeous blog, http://100layercake.com/blog, that I’m sure you have also stumbled upon. I am loving their post on the DIY project using Straus Creamery milk jars and St. Benoit yogurt cups. I have plenty of those that I use around the house already as vases, and I like how they dressed them up with belly bands. Check it out>>


0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails