Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cool Stuff: Jerry Yoon's Oakland Engagement Session

I have to admit, I'm totally jealous of North Carolinans -- you have White Box Photography - fresh, bright and lovely indeed. In search of a photographer with a similar artistic style West of the Mississippi, I came across Jerry Yoon. What caught my eye was his urban engagement photo session of Meagan and Sperry in Downtown Oakland. I hella love Oakland. And I hella love Boston Terriers (sorry, Munch, my chi-corgi!). Bravo, Jerry for venturing to this side of the Bay and demonstrating that yes, Oakland, can just be as cool for an urban engagement setting as San Francisco's Mission! Thank you, Jerry. I'll be calling you soon 'cause you rock!!!

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails