Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Lovely Illustrated Invite by Molly McCoy


I used to volunteer for a nonprofit arts organization and found a designer named Molly McCoy 6 years ago to create a poster for an upcoming opera performance. I fell in love with Molly's artistry immediately.

We've stayed in touch over the years, and even worked on a design for a gala invite for my previous employer. Molly just wrapped up this design. As you can see, pictures are worth a thousand words. All of the illustrations are drawn from things at the wedding site. The invitations were offset printed in dark gray and she hand-painted accents with inks and water colors. What a memorable invitation!

Click here to see the full-size version>>

1 love notes:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this. What a great find. Sorry so late commenting, but really...the full-spread with the fence really warmed my heart a bit.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails