Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Inspiration #28: DIY Tin Can Table Numbers

I went to Urban Ore (Berkeley, CA) on Monday and spotted a box of brand new paint cans going for 30 CENTS each. I picked one up, trying to imagine what I could do creatively. A mod flower pot for succulents? Hmm. I left without buying any, although spending 30 cents on a centerpiece is irresistible (btw, I'm just about to my goal for collecting the white milk glass compotes I've planned for my wedding). Jillian of 100 Layer Cake came up with this lovely idea for using tin cans, so I had to re-post. If you're local to the Bay Area, you can do this project after you buy that box of paint cans for less than $10 (there were 30 cans of various sizes, esp. quart). Woo hoo!

See how-to on 100 Layer Cake. Download stencil here.
[Photo by 100 Layer Cake]

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails