Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yay! Featured Blogger on Weddzilla.com

Just got the great news that I've been selected to be one of the feature bride bloggers on Weddzilla.com! My first post debuts next week and I'll be writing 2-3 posts a week for them, which I'll republish here on my own blog. On Weddzilla, I will continue sharing with you ideas, inspirations and tips for having a recession wedding without sacrificing style and quality!

On the subject of recession weddings, Dorothy Hatchel, a fabulous wedding & event photographer, has organized the Bay Area's first budget bridal bash on August 30 in Fremont, CA. Here are the details:
Come play for a day in bridal bliss! Enjoy:

At the end of the day walk away with your wedding planned and money still in your hand!

Where:Wedding Gown Superstore, 40480 Al Brae Street,Fremont, CA 94538

RSVP: Include your name and wedding date to babb.bash@gmail.com

You will automatically be entered into the raffle drawing. You must be present to win.

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails