Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm a Fan: Magnolia Photo Booth by Peter Tower

Okay, photo booths are all the rage lately. As I mentioned in an earlier post, my first encounter with photo booth fun was the Ghetto Gourmet Halloween Party 2006, where Photoboof projected the images straight on the wall and provided guests with photo strips. That was very cool and resulted in many unforgettable photos.

When I saw Magnolia Photo Booth Co listed on the Renegade Craft Fair vendor list, I visited the site and asked for a quote to see if renting MPB would fall within our budget. Again, we're on a $10,000 budget and we're picking and choosing what is important to us: to have fun and make the event memorable! I was impressed with MPB's props (wooden mustaches on a stick, Viking helmet, etc), crisp photo quality finish (see above) and all the other extras, such as a full time attendant for the 4 hour rental, photo hosting for a year, DVD of all images and photo album of all images. For $1,300 that's not too bad. The owner, Peter Tower, also told me he could work with our budget, so I really appreciated that! Thank you, Magnolia! :)

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails