Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What's Sweeter than Honey? Lollipop Event & Designs!

Wow, today is a day full of surprises! This morning, Diablo Magazine announced they had chosen my photo of a silhouette at the Yelp Elite Fire Arts Preview as their Flickr Pic of the Day. And just now, I received Lolliblog's announcement that I won their Save-the-date design contest through random selection. I cannot wait, as Lollipop Event & Design is by far my most favorite event design dream team ever! They've certainly got enough eye candy to whet your appetite (check out my posts on the Mad Hatter Tea Party and Baby Shower Bee theme) and chic style. Thank you Cortnie, Jen & Vanessa! You rock and I can't wait to work with you on our STD's! xoxo

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails