Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Inspiration #40: Bows!

I've been obsessing over bows lately. I recently bought a silver metallic bow headband at J. Crew (on sale for $9), a metallic pleather metallic bow purse at Payless (thank you for the 50% off, Oprah --only $9) and a white bow button-up top at H&M (only $12 with a 50% off coupon). How's that for going bow-crazy on a dime?

Here's what else has caught my fancy although they are well beyond my budget:


{Giorgio Armani-White & Black Pinstriped Bow-Tie Dress-’09 Fashion Fall/Winter Forecast}

 



{Ted Baker Bow Detail Leather Tote}

 




{Anthropologie Alcee Dress}




3 love notes:

Jenn said...

I must have that giorgio armani dress...WOW! I bet it is WAY out of my budget but SO WONDERFUL!!

Thanks for sharing this!!
Jenn
http://www.LearnHowToMakeHolidayBows.com

Anonymous said...

Ah yes. I am familiar with the "falling for things beyond my budget" syndrome. Not so good for a bride on a teeny budget but my shoes (red!) have bows on the back just like those Nanette Lepore ones. I am excited for them to come in. Yay for Bluefly, baby!

Vera D. said...

Thanks for the feedback, gals! I adore Nanette Lepore. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails