Thursday, November 5, 2009

Martha Stewart Craft Night: Recap


Tonight, Becca of Birthday Girl Blog, Judith of Paper Sweet and my friend, Alice, came over to play with the crafty things I got in the mail from House Party last week.

After viewing a tutorial on how to use the paper punches to make birthday cards, we set to work. And here's how we did (and we didn't follow Martha's instructions to a tee) -- we were pretty pleased with our results:



{Applying metallic foil to transfer with boning knife}


 {Judith's awesome card above, and a box I made}

 
{All of our creations! Check out Alice's fabric & paper gift box in the foreground.}

2 love notes:

Micah said...

Nice post... I'm very amazed with the content of your blog. Looks like you are really putting hard work on it. I'd surely visit here often. You can come by my site if you want, it's mainly about Engagement Rings. Thanks!

PartyPlannerGal said...

Wow, those look so great! What a fun way to spend an evening. I love Martha!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails