Saturday, January 9, 2010

Inspiration #57: Hello, The Indigo Bunting


Jack and Jill
Originally uploaded by indigobunting

Over the summer, you may have seen the whimsical work of graphic designer, Erin Jang, float around the blog world, like design*sponge, for her work on her friends' wedding at Radonich Ranch in Los Gatos, CA. (By the way, if you didn't catch this real wedding on 100 Layer Cake, check it out now!)

I find myself drawn to design that makes me smile, and I'm glad Erin Jang's work is available on Bella Figura, an eco-friendly wedding letterpress company. Granted, this is not for the $10K bride's budget, but definitely The Indigo Bunting gives me some ideas on how to possibly layout the menu cards, etc.

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails