Friday, January 22, 2010

What's in your purse?

What's in your purse & why? 
Would love to see on your blog & don't forget to relink back :-)
{Thanks to Jenny May at The Swede Records!}

I use
this Franco Sarto
bag almost everyday...it's petite.

  Open up my bag
  & this is what you'll find...


Pink ink fountain pen - to jot down dates or notes to myself
Nars lipstick - in Afghan Red
Purse hanger - you don't leave money on the ground, so the same goes for your purse
Oral-B satin tape - to keep my gums happy
Banana Republic sunglasses - I like a little mystery
Moo Cards - you never know when you'll meet someone you want to stay in touch with
Pink Palm Centro - so I can stay connected 24/7
Coach wristlet - the easiest way to carry my $ when walking Munch
ColorScience pressed mineral compact - to look naturally good
Marc Jacobs 'Lola' Roll-on perfume - Guitar Fred nuzzles my neck when I wear it
{Not pictured: my metallic fuchsia pink Nikon Coolpix S9 - b/c you never know when you see something really awesome and want to share it!}

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails