Thursday, January 14, 2010

One to watch: Aaron Lee Films

For the San Francisco brides, every Thursday on the brand-new Bay Area Bride Guide, I'm going to introduce you to local vendors you should consider in your search. I've found these vendors on my own, probably like you have -- combing wedding websites, blogs, online review sites, Craigslist, you name it.

In the coming weeks, you'll be meeting an affordable jeweler with ethereal tastes, the most outgoing hair stylist I've ever met to date, and a down-to-earth photographer with a great eye.

On this inaugural post, I'm pleased to introduce you to Aaron Lee, of Aaron Lee Films, based in San Francisco, whom my colleague, Corina Beczner of Vibrant Events recommended. I've enjoyed Aaron's videos, as seen on his website, and his amiable personality shines through!

Here's a snippet and you can continue reading at Bay Area Bride Guide. 




What is your favorite part of a wedding?
Wow, it's tough to choose one part of the wedding day as my favorite. But I'm going to go with the vows. That's truly the moment. Up there, in front of everyone, eye to eye with each other, and you make that commitment, you say those words, tears roll, and you cross a threshold in life.

What has been your favorite wedding so far? What made it so special?
One of my favorite weddings was Heatherose and James. I think that the couple's clearly unique style, and intense love for each other and their circle of friends made for such an emotional day. Add in the dramatic setting of the Scottish Rite temple in Oakland, and the pure good luck of working with Ben Chrisman and I can't think of a wedding that inspired me more. Heatherose and James are fearless people. They take life seriously, and celebrate love.

What would be your dream wedding to film?
I want to film a Philippine wedding. Like, "in the Philippines" Philippine. I don't know if you're familiar with the weddings there, but I love the culture, the architecture, the family bonds, and the desire of the clients to have amazing videos. It's a big deal over there. Videographers are hired before the photographers. Imagine that!

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails