Thursday, January 21, 2010

I heart Elizabeth Hurley




I'd like you to meet Elizabeth Hurley. No, not Hugh Grant's ex. I'm talking about a talented San Francisco wedding photographer with an exquisite eye, organic and earthy style and easy on the budget (I couldn't believe my eyes) without sacrificing quality!

I met Elizabeth (Beth) at a wedding fair at the Four Seasons a couple weeks ago. I was immediately impressed by her style: vintage wire baskets held 11x14 mats dedicated to three unique weddings and the tables were accented with branches and peonies. Beth was also very friendly and flipping through the photos, I sensed that her clients were relaxed and clearly felt comfortable with Beth's direction.



 
 

0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails